UPDATE: Lil Durk Pleads Not Guilty In Murder-For-Hire Case

Lil Durk
UPDATE: Lil Durk Pleads Not Guilty In Murder-For-Hire Case
Lil Durk is preparing to fight his federal case.
Lil Durk pleaded not guilty to multiple charges in a Los Angeles federal court after being extradited from Miami. The rapper, who had been held without bond in Florida, faces accusations tied to a murder-for-hire plot allegedly targeting the cousin of fellow rapper Quando Rondo. Initially charged with conspiracy to commit murder-for-hire, Lil Durk now faces additional charges, including using interstate facilities and firearms in a crime resulting in death, per a November 7 indictment.
He remains in custody at the Metropolitan Detention Center, with a bond hearing set for December 12, which prosecutors are opposing.
Previous Article
Next Article
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman