Porsha Finally Films In Her Home As ‘RHOA’ Season 16 Comes To A Close

Porsha Finally Films In Her Home As ‘RHOA’ Season 16 Comes To A Close
And in the Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia divorce saga, the RHOA star may have gotten the last laugh.
During last night’s (June 29) season 16 finale, viewers finally got the chance to watch Porsha in her home. As reported, she wasn’t allowed to film in the residence due to a cease and desist her now-ex-hubby, Simon, sent to production, warning them not to take cameras inside.
The legal document reportedly stated that Simon “does not consent to the release, disclosure or publication of any photograph of the property, nor does he consent to the taping, filming or recording of the property, including any aspects of any activity in or about the property.”
View this post on Instagram
Because of the legal dispute, Porsha wasn’t able to show the home until things were somewhat resolved, five months after filming for the season wrapped. At the time, she and Simon had just received a court date. However, since then, a lot has happened, including Simon’s deportation and the finalization of their divorce. As reported, Porsha was victorious in their prenup battle, coming out with $40,000 per month in alimony for 15 months, paid legal fees, and a Rolls-Royce previously gifted by Simon. She was also given until 2027 to decide whether she wants to remain in the $7 million home they once shared.
Did you catch the finale of season 16? What are your thoughts on Porsha finally showing her home?
Previous Article
Next Article
“Love & Hip Hop” Alum Khaotic Returns To IG Following Recent Arrest, Praises “RHOA” Star Phaedra Parks For Being His ‘Anointed Attorney’
[UPDATE] K. Michelle Clarifies ‘Mean Girls’ Of Atlanta Comments, Says She Wasn’t Speaking About Kandi Burruss
Ray J Reveals He Was Recently Living In His Car Until A Friend Gifted Him An Apartment
Olandria Seemingly Reacts After Vogue Drops Photo Of Her With Ex Nic At Jordyn Woods & Karl-Anthony Towns’ Wedding
Tia Kemp Hilariously Calls Out Whoever Made Fans Put Their Phones Away During Nashville Show: “Give My Nieces & Nephews They Phones Nowwww!”
[UPDATE] “RHOA” Star Angela Oakley Addresses Claims From Kelli Potter That Her $2 Million Marital Home Was In Pre- Foreclosure
Cynthia Bailey Confirms She’ll Be Back For “RHOA” Season 18
[Update] TV Personality Sidney Starr Asks Judge For Bond, Says She’s Not A Flight Risk Amid Child S*x A$$ault Charges