PnB Rock – Man Accused Of Instructing Teenage Son To Rob Rapper Found Guilty Of Murder

PnB Rock, Freddie Trone
PnB Rock – Man Accused Of Instructing Teenage Son To Rob Rapper Found Guilty Of Murder
Verdicts have been given in the murder trial of PnB Rock.
On Wednesday (Aug. 7), the two men — Freddie Trone, 42, and Tremont Jones, 46, — involved in the death of PnB Rock, real name Rakim Allen, learned their fate. According to reports, after the jury deliberated for less than four hours, Trone was found guilty of murder, two counts of robbery and one count of conspiracy. Jones was found guilty of robbery and conspiracy. It’s alleged that Jones was the one who told Trone of the rapper’s whereabouts on the day the murder occurred.

Speaking on the conclusion of the trial, PnB Rock’s mother — Deanna Allen — said,
“I wanted to jump up and scream, ‘Hallelujah.’ I’m so happy it was quick. We got justice for Rakim. I feel better knowing they’ll be in jail for a long time.”
As previously reported, on September 12, 2022, PnB Rock and his fiancée Stephanie Sibounheuang were robbed while dining at a Roscoe’s Chicken ‘N Waffles located in South Los Angeles. The robber, later identified as the 17-year-old son of Trone, fatally shot the “Selfish” artist before fleeing the scene.

Stephanie Sibounheuang, PNB Rock
Reportedly, the teenager is currently in custody of the juvenile system and was deemed mentally unfit to stand trial. Trone’s legal team claimed during the trial that his son acted on his own accord and he only helped the minor after the shooting took place. On Monday (Aug. 5) he reportedly told prosecutors,
“I never had nothing to do with it. I wasn’t there. I didn’t tell nobody to do nothing. I didn’t hand nobody no gun.”

PNB Rock’s Murder Suspect
Sentencing is set for Aug. 27.
theJasmineBRAND continues to send out thoughts and prayers to the loved ones of PnB Rock.
Previous Article
Next Article
Monica Says She Had “Multiple Blood Transfusions” While Discussing Her Recent Surgery For Endometriosis
Taylor Swift’s Dad Won’t Face Charges After Being Accused Of Assaulting A Photographer
Saucy Santana Earns First RIAA Gold Plaque As Viral Hit ‘Material Girl’ Surpasses 500,000 Units Sold In The U.S.
Joe Budden Says Megan Thee Stallion Is Not A Superstar: “You’re not a superstar if you can’t sell an album”
Syleena Johnson Says Fans Should Still Enjoy R. Kelly’s Music Amid Accusations: People Shouldn’t Find Themselves Responsible For His Actions
Keyshia Cole Reposts Cryptic Message Calling Out BET Network: All These Award Shows Have Been A Mess From The Start!
Killer Mike’s Barbershop Damaged In Shootout [Photos]
Offset Involved In A Paris Brawl Over Alleged Soured Music Video Deal; Social Media Weighs In