Jay-Z’s Roc Nation ‘Lost Contracts Worth $20 Million Per Year’ Due To S*xual A$$ault Lawsuit
Jay-Z’s Roc Nation ‘Lost Contracts Worth $20 Million Per Year’ Due To S*xual A$$ault Lawsuit
Jay-Z is revealing the financial fallout he faced from the now-dismissed lawsuit.
In new court filings, the rap mogul stated,
“Immediately after Mr. Buzbee went public with his false accusations, my company Roc Nation lost contracts in the sports and entertainment space that would have generated revenues of approximately $20 million per year.”
View this post on Instagram
We previously reported that Jay-Z claimed the lawsuit sabotaged his appearance at the Mufasa: The Lion King premiere, where he was supporting his daughter, Blue Ivy. He said,
“I was harshly criticized by others for accompanying my daughter to the premiere a day after Mr. Buzbee filed the lawsuit against me. Media outlets reported that Disney was hesitant over my attendance. I feel that Mr. Buzbee purposely filed this lawsuit on the eve of my daughter’s premiere to put me in the position of having to choose between supporting my daughter or hiding to avoid the negative press.”
This all comes after the lawsuit, which accused Jay-Z and Diddy of s*xually a$$aulting a woman when she was 13, was officially dropped on Friday (Feb. 14). Court records show the case was dismissed “with prejudice,” meaning it cannot be refiled.
Previous Article
Next Article
Diddy Accused Of Dr*gging & R*ping Aspiring Male Singer In 2015
Cam Newton Seemingly Encourages Lil Wayne To Drop Diss Record Against Kendrick Lamar
Lizzo Facing Lawsuit After Accusing Postmates Deliverer Of Stealing Her Food
Offset Reveals He Didn’t Realize Migos’ 2013 Song ‘Versace’ Became A Hit Or Received A Drake Feature Because Of His Incarceration
Christina Milian Recalls The Moment A ‘Pretty Dope’ R&B Pop Star Told Complaining Strippers To ‘Shut The F*ck Up & Dance’
Keyshia Cole Reacts To Fan Who Says She Was ‘Low Key Hating On’ O.T. Genasis
Cardi B Reveals How She Sucks In Her Stomach For Photos [WATCH]
Bishop Calls For A Public Denunciation By The Church Over Beyonce’s New Song “Church Girl”, Labels It Trash: Nobody Respects The Church [VIDEO]