Solange, Jay Z & Beyonce Release Statement: Families have problems. We are moving forward.
been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred.
They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.
The statement also disputed reports that Solange was intoxicated:
The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false. At the end of the day families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.
As previously reported, TMZ posted the three-minute video Monday and said it was shot last week inside the Standard Hotel in New York City. The video appears to show Solange, Beyonce’s sister, attacking Jay Z in Beyonce’s presence. Beyonce’s personal security guard intervenes. The footage shows reportedly taken at a Met Gala after party. There is no audio.The hotel said Wednesday it had fired the person who recorded the video.
Earlier in the day, Solange posted #TBT (Throw Back Thursday) photos of her and Beyonce. [Associated Press]



Previous Article
Next Article
Harvard Agrees To $53 Million Settlement After Former Morgue Manager Stole & Sold Body Parts From Donated Bodies
Family Of Nolan Wells, Mississippi College Student Who Mysteriously Died During 4th Of July Boating Trip, Pens Heartfelt Message On What Would Have Been His 19th Birthday
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters
Well folks there you have it! !! It’s a rap!
^^^ Ditto! The speculations were very entertaining though! But this we all know this is as much as we are going to get from them and should!
what ever….. they know how to get ppl to stop talking about them. they don’t want any negative talk so they put that well plan speech. I don’t believe them.. they don’t want to loose money on their tour. They are trying to keep up that good image they are feeding the public.. I don’t buy it.. i’m just saying…
Agree! They got caught & now its about cleaning up their image, although they really didn’t say much. Clearly, they have family problems…who doesn’t. @M.Dot, it has been very entertaining tho! We all now know that Solange is little cray-cray, that’s for sure.