Stop. Drop. And Roll. That’s exactly what Kim Kardashian ALMOST had to do last night at the CFDA Awards in NYC. As you know, the newly pregnant star and hubby attended the highly publicized event. Kim wore an eye-catching gown designed by Jack & Lazaro that was HAUTE and HIGHLY flammable. According to Kim, while she was at the event, her dress accidentally caught fire, from a nearby candle. But thanks to Pharrell and his wife, Helen, they were able to put it out. Kim shared this story on Instagram, writing:
Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night! LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out! #WereOn????
[READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE.]