Dancing With the Stars has unveiled its season 22 celebrity-professional dancer pairings during Good Morning America on Tuesday. And the rumors were true — Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Fields has snagged a spot and is paired up with Sasha Farber. Boyz II Men’s Wayna Morris will also be on the upcoming season, along with NFL’ers Antonio Brown and Von Miller.
See the complete list below.
1. Actress and Donald Trump’s ex-wife Marla Maples partnered with Tony Dovolani
2. Actress Mischa Barton (The O.C.) partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
3. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown partnered with Sharna Burgess
4. Former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie partnered with Karina Smirnoff
5. Boyz II Men’s Wanya Morris partnered with Lindsay Arnold
6. American mixed martial artist Paige VanZant partnered with Mark Ballas
7. Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller partnered with Witney Carson
8. Talk show host and reporter Geraldo Rivera partnered with Edyta Sliwinska
9. Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Fields partnered with Sasha Farber
10. ABC News’ chief meteorologist Ginger Zee partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
11. Actress Jodie Sweetin (Full House and Fuller House) partnered with Keo Motsepe
12. America’s Next Top Model winner Nyle DiMarco partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
The season 22 premiere airs Mar. 21 at 5 p.m. PST on ABC.