“Keeping Up With Kardashians” Production Stopped
Production on Keeping Up With the Kardashians has come to a halt. Reportedly, E! has decided to completely stop filming the family’s hit reality TV show, following Kim Kardashian West’s robbery at gunpoint in Paris. An E! spokesperson says,
Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume.
Apparently, the family had been filming Season 13, with the show set to return on Oct. 23.
As previously reported, Kim was held at gunpoint by five masked men dressed as police officers, while staying the No Address Hotel. The men are said to have entered through the service entrance and were brought up to her room by the concierge. She was tied up and locked in her bathroom while they stole two cellphones and nearly $11 million worth of jewelry, including a $4 million ring.
Immediately after the incident, Kim flew to NYC to reunite with her husband Kanye West, who rescheduled two concert dates. A source says, Kim is ‘very emotional’ and
She’s not ready to talk about anything other than being with family.
An insider says,
She’s barely slept. She’s had no anxiety medication or alcoholic drinks as she doesn’t do any of that stuff. She’s just got comfort from being around her kids and friends. Her best friends rushed to her side yesterday: Jonathan Cheban, Simon Huck and La La Anthony. They have been her rocks and spent the day with her yesterday.
On Tuesday her best friend Jonathan Cheban, told press as he went inside her NYC apartment,
She’s not doing so good.
French police continue their investigation.