Spice Girls Announce U.K. Stadium Tour, Victoria Beckham Confirms She Won’t Be Joining

Spice Girls Announce U.K. Stadium Tour, Victoria Beckham Confirms She Won’t Be Joining
The Spice Girls will be taking the stage again, according to Mel B, who confirmed the news on Monday. The 44-year-old singer assured her, Geri Horner, Emma Bunton and Mel Chisholm will be touring stadiums without Victoria Beckham in the summer of 2019. The Scary Spice said about the tour,
Yeah we are. Very exciting. [We’ve known for] like five, six months now, it’s all, the wheels are in motion, tickets go on sale on Friday. Pressure is on now, hopefully you’re going to buy some tickets.
Reports claim Beckham won’t be joining this go round due it not being the right time for the businesswoman, mother, and wife. According to Mel B,
It’s just the four of us, but she [Victoria Beckham] might join us at some point. I hope so. I think it would be a shame if she didn’t. I don’t know why [she said no]. She’s got a full on life with her commitments and the fashion line and her kids so she’s not committing just yet. I’m hoping it’ll change.

Beckham confirmed her absence on the upcoming tour via Instagram on Monday. In a photo with Homer, Bunton, Chisholm, and Brown, the mother wrote,
Today marks a special day for the girls as they announce the first tour dates since we performed together in 2012! I won’t be joining my girls on stage again but being in the Spice Girls was a hugely important part of my life and I wish them so much love and fun as they go back on tour next year. I know they will put on an amazing show and the fantastic fans past and present are going to have a wonderful time! X vb #spicegirls #friendshipneverends
The stadium tour will be strictly in the U.K. and will consist of six dates scheduled to kick off in June.
Breaking Spice news… Tickets on sale Saturday 10.30am ??#GirlPower #FriendshipNeverEnds pic.twitter.com/QmWrXOWLMd
— Spice Girls (@spicegirls) November 5, 2018
Will you be catching the Spice Girls take the stage next year?
Previous Article
Next Article
Harvard Agrees To $53 Million Settlement After Former Morgue Manager Stole & Sold Body Parts From Donated Bodies
Family Of Nolan Wells, Mississippi College Student Who Mysteriously Died During 4th Of July Boating Trip, Pens Heartfelt Message On What Would Have Been His 19th Birthday
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters