R.Kelly – Pennsylvania Man Finds Tape Featuring Singer & Underaged Girls In His Home
R.Kelly – Pennsylvania Man Finds Tape Featuring Singer & Underaged Girls In His Home
Yet another alleged R. Kelly sextape was recently found and turned into police custody – one of several within recent weeks. A Pennsylvania man named Gary Dennis says that he was cleaning out an old box in his home when he found a VHS tape labeled with the singer’s name. He says that he assumed the tape would feature concert footage, but when he played a clip of the tape, discovered a man, who appeared to be R. Kelly, sexually abusing underage girls. He says he doesn’t know how a tape like this could have come into his home. Gary and his wife contacted attorney Gloria Allred to have the tape put in law enforcement custody. Gary said this of what he saw in a press conference with his wife and attorney:
“He was telling them what to do and what to say and it appeared that he was in control of the camera. I was disgusted as I am today and horrified when I saw that. I have a daughter and nobody’s daughter should ever be subjected to anything like that.”
He continued:
“I can’t get the memory out of my head…What the children were subjected to do on the tape is sickening and shameful and most of all harmful to those children.”
Gary Dennis says he came across a VHS tape in his home appearing to show R. Kelly sexually abusing young girls. It has been turned over to law enforcement @wcbs880 pic.twitter.com/BXsfjYZoKU
— Steve Burns (@StvBurns) March 10, 2019
Gloria Allred has turned the sextape over to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York. R. Kelly’s lawyer, Steve Greenberg, is calling the influx of alleged sextapes a witch-hunt of his client. He said this in a statement:
“R. Kelly denies that he is on any tape with underaged girls. It is obviously now just open season on R. Kelly. It is irresponsible to continue to take the speculation of every Tom, Dick and Harry, and report it as if it is fact.”
R. Kelly was indicted on 10 counts of aggravated sexual assault on February 25, 2019.
Written by Miata Shanay

Previous Article
Next Article
Harvard Agrees To $53 Million Settlement After Former Morgue Manager Stole & Sold Body Parts From Donated Bodies
Family Of Nolan Wells, Mississippi College Student Who Mysteriously Died During 4th Of July Boating Trip, Pens Heartfelt Message On What Would Have Been His 19th Birthday
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters