Will Smith Allegedly Making $11 Million More Than Martin Lawrence In “Bad Boys 3” Movie
Will Smith Allegedly Making $11 Million More Than Martin Lawrence In “Bad Boys 3” Movie
Did Will Smith snag around $11 million more than Martin Lawrence for the pair’s upcoming “Bad Boys 3” movie? According to the latest report, the answer is yes.
Reportedly, Martin has snagged $6 million for the film that will be released in 2020. Meanwhile, Will is said to have landed $17 million.
Allegedly, the pair once were paid roughly $20 million for each film, but both lowered their salary for “Bad Boys for Life”.
Will will also likely score an impressive paycheck from Netflix for ‘Bright 2’. Reportedly, he’ll make $35 million to reprise his role.
Will’s most recent film credits include Aladdin (which comes out later this year), Bright (2017), Collateral Beauty (2016), Suicide Squad (2016) and Concussion (2015).
Martin’s latest film credits include: The Beach Bum (which will be released later this year), Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (2011), Death At A Funeral (2010) and College Road Trip (2008).
As previously reported, ‘Bad Boys’ filming wrapped earlier this month in Mexico. Will shared the news on social media. The pair posed on set, holding umbrellas. Will captioned the post,
That’s a Wrap! @BadBoys For Life – Ciudad de México. Now hand me a Margarita and a pack of tropical fruit bubblicious.
Based on the caption, it looks like part of the film will take place in Mexico City. Back in January, both stars gave the first official look at them in action on set. They both premiered the sneak peek on their Instagram pages. Their captions read:
“@willsmith
FIRST LOOK! Theeeeey’re BAAAAaaaack! :-) @badboys@martinlawrence
FIRST LOOK! Theeeeey’re BAAAAaaaack! :-) #teammartymar #BadBoysForLife”
Bad Boys for Life is an upcoming action comedy film directed by Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah. It is a sequel to Bad Boys (1995) and Bad Boys II (2003) and the third installment of the Bad Boys franchise. The film stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence reprising their roles as detectives Mike Lowrey and Marcus Burnett. Bad Boys for Life is set to be released in theaters on January 17, 2020.
Follow us: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook| theJasmineBRAND_ on Instagram







Previous Article
Next Article
Chris Rock Jokingly Breaks Down How Eddie Murphy’s Home Studio Cost Him A $30 Million “Shrek” Payday
Actress Pam Grier Reveals Her Orgasms Last ‘Three Whole Days’ At Age 76: ‘You Just Be Prepared’
“Rush Hour 4” Director Reportedly Joining Trump On China Trip To Scout Filming Locations
Comedian & Actor Lil Rel Howery Slams Tony Hincheliffe For ‘Disgusting’ George Floyd Joke At Kevin Hart Roast, Says Audience Should Have Booed Him
Michael B. Jordan Has New Amazon Projects Including ‘Creed’ Spinoff, Muhammad Ali Series & ‘Fourth Wing’
Kevin Hart’s Entertainment Company Hartbeat Reportedly In Full-Blown Crisis Involving Layoffs, Lawsuits & Stalled Projects
Taraji P. Henson Calls Out Celebs Attending Bezos-Backed Met Gala: “WTF Are We Doing?”
Cameron Diaz, 53, & Husband Benji Madden, 47, Reveal They ve Privately Welcomed Third Baby