Toni Braxton’s Niece’s Death Ruled an Overdose
Sad news for fans of “Braxton Family Values” fans. The death of Toni Braxton‘s niece, Lauren (affectionately called LoLo), has reportedly been ruled an overdose.
An autopsy was completed immediately after she was found dead in her Maryland apartment on April 29th. Although her sudden passing was previously attributed to heart complications, authorities have ruled the cause of death a heroin/fentanyl overdose.
According to reports, Lauren Braxton was found unconscious on the floor of her kitchen after a witness says she was coherent just 10 minutes prior. That witness called emergency responders to the scene. Lauren was the daughter of the singing sisters’ only brother, Michael Braxton, Jr. She was just 24-years-old when she passed.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Braxton family.
Written by Miata Shanay