Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus: I Didn’t Have Any Symptoms, This Is Serious [VIDEO]
Idris Elba Tests Positive For Corona Virus [VIDEO]
Idris Elba has tested positive for the Coronavirus. The 48-year-old actor shared the news on social media posting a video with his wife, Sabrina Dhowre he says:
This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing No panic.
See the announcement below.
This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing ???? No panic. pic.twitter.com/Lg7HVMZglZ
— Idris Elba (@idriselba) March 16, 2020
He says in the clip,
“I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing. No panic.”
We send our prayers to those who are continuously affected by this pandemic.

Previous Article
Next Article
Snoop Dogg Biopic Casts Rising Actor Myles Bullock Be As Dr. Dre
‘The Blind Side’ Star Quinton Aaron Says He Hasn’t Spoken To Ex Since Learning She Was Still Married To Another Man: “I Don’t Need To Speak To Her Ever Again”
[UPDATE] Dispatch Audio Suggests Hayden Panettiere May Have Suffered An Overdose
Gary Owen Defends Kevin Hart As He Addresses Hate Comedian Receives
Halle Berry Gets Candid About Faking Orgasms In Her Younger Years: ‘Sometimes, You Just Want The Pounding To Stop’
Comedian & Actor Na’im Lynn Says Working On A Tyler Perry Show Is ‘Acting Bootcamp’
Brad Pitt Says He’s No Longer Sober, Back To Drinking Alcohol After Seven Years
Y’all Ready? ‘Michael 2’ Filming Is Expected To Begin In Late 2026 Or Early 2027