Tory Lanez Questions Megan Thee Stallion’s Foot Injuries, Implies She’s Lying About Being Shot [VIDEO]
Tory Lanez Questions Megan Thee Stallion’s Foot Injuries, Implies She’s Lying About Being Shot
Tory Lanez is speaking publicly for the first time addressing allegations that he shot Megan Thee Stallion. Tonight (Oct. 20th), the rapper went on Instagram Live discussing some of what happened on the night of the shooting.
Tory Lanez didn’t address whether or not he shot Megan. However, he did question Megan’s account of what happened.
He also implied that she was allegedly lying about her injuries.
See the clip below.
As previously reported, On July 15, 2020, Megan Thee Stallion stated that she had suffered gunshot wounds and that she had undergone surgery to remove the bullets. The following month, Megan claimed that Lanez was the person who shot her, saying that
“I didn’t tell the police what happened immediately right there because I didn’t want to die.”
What are your thoughts about Tory’s remarks about what happened? Let us know in the comments.

Previous Article
Next Article
Drake Opens Second HISTORY Live Music & Entertainment Venue In Ottawa, Canada
[Update] Ariana Grande Gets Court Approval To Hunt Down Hackers Accused Of Leaking Her Unreleased Music
Tupac Shakur M*rder Trial: Cop Testifies Keefe D Claimed Diddy Was Supposed To Pay For Rapper’s M*rder
NBA YoungBoy On Mission To Stay Sober, Says He Flushed Dr*gs Down Toilet
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now