Janet Hubert Thinks Alec Baldwin’s Shooting Incident Was Orchestrated By Someone Looking To ‘Get Back’ At The Actor For His ‘Trump Impersonations’

Janet Hubert , Alec Baldwin
Janet Hubert Thinks Alec Baldwin’s Shooting Incident Was Orchestrated By Someone Looking To ‘Get Back’ At The Actor For His ‘Trump Impersonations’
Actress Janet Hubert believes foul play was involved in Alec Baldwin’s shooting incident.
As previously reported, last Thursday (Oct. 21), news broke that actor Alec Baldwin, 63, fatally shot cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, 42, in New Mexico while filming the western movie ‘Rust’. According to reports, the shooting was a mistake that occurred when Alec Baldwin discharged a prop firearm on set. The film’s director, Joel Souza, 48, was injured during the accidental shooting but is alive. According to reports, it’s still unclear why the gun contained a projectile. To date, no one has been charged in relation to the incident.
Janet Hubert, 65, recently revealed that she thinks Alec Baldwin was set up in the shooting tragedy for his Trump impersonations.
The original Vivian Banks took to her Twitter account and said,
“Am I crazy, but my first thought was Baldwin was given this gun on purpose from someone to get back at him for his Trump impersonations?”
She continued,
“I have never seen prop guns sitting out on set EVER. [shock face emoji] Then to photograph his pain and give it to the press! Hmmmm, so very heartless, TRUMPERS?”
View this post on Instagram
On Oct. 22 Alec Baldwin released a statement expressing his condolences towards Halyna Hutchins’ loved ones. He wrote,
“There are no words to convey my shock and sadness regarding the tragic accident that took the life of Halyna Hutchins, a wife, mother and deeply admired colleague of ours. I’m fully cooperating with the police investigation to address how this tragedy occurred and I am in touch with her husband, offering my support to him and his family.”
He added,
“My heart is broken for her husband, their son, and all who knew and loved Halyna.”
Rust Movie Productions LLC also released a statement and said,
“The entire cast and crew has been absolutely devastated by today’s tragedy, and we send our deepest condolences to Halyna’s family and loved ones. We have halted production on the film for an undetermined period of time and are fully cooperating with the Santa Fe Police Department’s investigation. We will be providing counseling services to everyone connected to the film as we work to process this awful event.”
What are your thoughts on Janet Hubert’s theory? Tell us in the comments below.
Previous Article
Next Article
Chris Rock Jokingly Breaks Down How Eddie Murphy’s Home Studio Cost Him A $30 Million “Shrek” Payday
Actress Pam Grier Reveals Her Orgasms Last ‘Three Whole Days’ At Age 76: ‘You Just Be Prepared’
“Rush Hour 4” Director Reportedly Joining Trump On China Trip To Scout Filming Locations
Comedian & Actor Lil Rel Howery Slams Tony Hincheliffe For ‘Disgusting’ George Floyd Joke At Kevin Hart Roast, Says Audience Should Have Booed Him
Michael B. Jordan Has New Amazon Projects Including ‘Creed’ Spinoff, Muhammad Ali Series & ‘Fourth Wing’
Kevin Hart’s Entertainment Company Hartbeat Reportedly In Full-Blown Crisis Involving Layoffs, Lawsuits & Stalled Projects
Taraji P. Henson Calls Out Celebs Attending Bezos-Backed Met Gala: “WTF Are We Doing?”
Cameron Diaz, 53, & Husband Benji Madden, 47, Reveal They ve Privately Welcomed Third Baby