Adele’s Las Vegas Residency Was “Heading For Disaster” Before She Announced Delay, Singer Had “Explosive Arguments” With Set Designer

Adele’s Las Vegas Residency Was “Heading For Disaster” Before She Announced Delay, Singer Had “Explosive Arguments” With Set Designer
Adele’s Las Vegas residency has gotten off to a bad start, and it hasn’t even begun yet.
U.K. vocalist Adele shocked fans when she tearfully announced that some of her concert dates would be delayed, but sources are alleging that things were looking grim prior to the announcement.
According to a few tipsters, it was clear that the singer’s Las Vegas residency was “heading for disaster” following “explosive arguments” with the set designer, Esmeralda Devlin.
A source close to Adele claimed:
“In spite of the set costing millions to put together, Adele was unhappy with the result, and she made her feelings very clear to Es.”
They continued:
“She [Adele] was already nervous and the falling out sent her spiraling into a panic because she was desperate that everything should be perfect.”

Adele
Another source cosigned their statements, alleging that tensions flared between the two over “endless changes” to the show.
“There was no real clarity around what Adele wanted for the show because of the endless changes being made to the production.”
They added:
“It seemed that while she has always preferred a stripped-back performance, she was under some pressure to come up with a huge extravaganza. So there was a constant ricochet between those two versions of what the show should be, and it did cause some quite explosive arguments.”
They mentioned that people involved in the situation could sense that the show was heading in the wrong direction long before Adele relayed the information to fans.
“[It had been] been a feeling for some time that these shows were heading for disaster. It is well known that Adele suffers badly with anxiety when it comes to performing live, so it’s hard to imagine her going ahead if she wasn’t happy.”
Adele took to Twitter to let fans know that her “Weekends with Adele” residency at Caesars Palace–which was expected to kick off on Jan. 31–was postponed. She blamed the COVID-19 virus for most of the inconveniences they were experiencing.
The residency will accompany her new album 30. Adele’s last tour was in 2017.
Do you think Adele’s residency will continue to have issues? Leave us a comment and let us know!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
Singer Melanie Fiona Warns Fans Not To Confuse Artist’s TV Appearances w/ Wealth: ‘They Paid To Be There’
Rapper Lupe Fiasco Says Renters Gets Too Much Hate: ‘Some People Aren’t Built For Ownership’
Reginae Carter Says Dad Lil Wayne ‘Can’t Stop Nothing’ After Fans Threaten To Snitch Over Pole Dancing Video: ‘Imma Live My Grown A** Life!’
Family Of Go-Go Legend Chuck Brown Pulls Support For Annual D.C. Day Honoring Him Over Alleged Lack Of Communication & Professionalism’ From Event Organizers
Biggie’s Son Claims Grandmother’s Will Was Altered Days Before Her De@th, Cutting Out Grandkids
Drake Opens Second HISTORY Live Music & Entertainment Venue In Ottawa, Canada
[Update] Ariana Grande Gets Court Approval To Hunt Down Hackers Accused Of Leaking Her Unreleased Music
Tupac Shakur M*rder Trial: Cop Testifies Keefe D Claimed Diddy Was Supposed To Pay For Rapper’s M*rder