Selena Quintanilla – Family Members Of Murderer Yolanda Saldívar Claim Singer Never Intended To Fire Her + Allege They Traveled Together Following Embezzlement Allegations

Yolanda Saldívar, Selena Quintanilla
Selena Quintanilla – Family Members Of Murderer Yolanda Saldívar Claim Singer Never Intended To Fire Her + Allege They Traveled Together Following Embezzlement Allegations
Relatives of convicted murderer Yolanda Saldívar are seemingly attempting to prove her side of things.
Reportedly, a new documentary about Selena Quintanilla-Perez’s relationship with her then-employee features interviews from Saldívar’s family, who claim to have receipts contradictory to what is known about the singer’s tragic death.
In case you’re unfamiliar, it’s been stated that the motive behind Saldívar fatally shooting Selena back in 1995 was because she was caught embezzling money from the songstress’ boutique where she was a managing employee. However, Saldívar‘s family says that wasn’t the case, and claims they have proof. Reportedly, an unreleased snippet from the forthcoming Oxygen docu-series has interviews where they allege Selena never wanted to fire Saldívar, and that they traveled together on a business trip after Selena’s father Abraham Quintilla Jr. fired her for stealing from the business.

As proof of their claims, the family reportedly shared tickets with Selena and Saldívar’s names on them dated for March 17, 1995, 8 days after Abraham had let her go. The flight was allegedly scheduled for Monterrey, Mexico where Selena was reportedly planning to open another location of the boutique. It seems the family hopes to cast doubt on Saldívar’s motive in the coming show.
In a prior interview from prison, Saldívar reportedly claimed the Tejano superstar wouldn’t accept her resignation and wanted her to continue running the clothing store and was entrusting her to take over the new location as well. Though her claims have not been confirmed.

If you ask Selena’s father, however, he’ll likely tell you not to believe the story. As we previously covered, Abraham fired off at the docu-series, slamming the network for giving Saldívar a chance to spread “lies” about his daughter and her death, and said the series is a “slap in the face” to his family.
He reportedly stated about the project:
“No one’s gonna believe what [Yolanda Saldivar] has to say anyway. Everyone knows there’s zero truth to anything that comes out of her mouth.”

The series titled “Selena & Yolanda: The Secrets Between Them” will be released in two parts on February 17th & 18th.
[VIA]
Thoughts? Leave them for us in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Snoop Dogg Biopic Casts Rising Actor Myles Bullock Be As Dr. Dre
‘The Blind Side’ Star Quinton Aaron Says He Hasn’t Spoken To Ex Since Learning She Was Still Married To Another Man: “I Don’t Need To Speak To Her Ever Again”
[UPDATE] Dispatch Audio Suggests Hayden Panettiere May Have Suffered An Overdose
Gary Owen Defends Kevin Hart As He Addresses Hate Comedian Receives
Halle Berry Gets Candid About Faking Orgasms In Her Younger Years: ‘Sometimes, You Just Want The Pounding To Stop’
Comedian & Actor Na’im Lynn Says Working On A Tyler Perry Show Is ‘Acting Bootcamp’
Brad Pitt Says He’s No Longer Sober, Back To Drinking Alcohol After Seven Years
Y’all Ready? ‘Michael 2’ Filming Is Expected To Begin In Late 2026 Or Early 2027