Andy Cohen Denies Sexual Harassment Claims From ‘RHOBH’ Alum Brandi Glanville, Says His ‘Inappropriate’ Comment For Her To Watch Him Have Sex Was A ‘Joke’

Brandi Glanville, Andy Cohen
Andy Cohen Denies Sexual Harassment Claims From ‘RHOBH’ Alum Brandi Glanville, Says His ‘Inappropriate’ Comment For Her To Watch Him Have Sex Was A ‘Joke’
Andy Cohen has addressed the serious allegations from one of his former housewives.
The TV host took to his X account on Thursday (Feb. 22) to set the record straight on claims he wanted “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alum Brandi Glanville to watch him have sex with another Bravo star. He wrote,
“The video shows Kate Chastain and I very clearly joking to Brandi. It was absolutely meant in jest, and Brandi’s response clearly communicated she was in on the joke. That said, it was totally inappropriate and I apologize.”

His statement follows reports that Brandi Glanville’s lawyers recently sent a heated letter to NBC, Shed Media and Warner Bros., claiming she was sexually harassed by Andy Cohen, 55. According to the letter, in 2022 the executive producer of “The Real Housewives” franchise sent Brandi Glanville, 51, a video while “obviously inebriate” saying he wanted to “sleep with another Bravo star” while “thinking” of her. In the clip where he purportedly “boasted” about his sexual fantasy, Brandi Glanville says Andy Cohen invited her to watch the sexual act via FaceTime.

Brandi Glanville
The letter reportedly states,
“Mr. Cohen was Ms. Glanville’s boss at the time and exercised complete and total control over her career.”
And continues,
“This was an extraordinary abuse of power that left Ms. Glanville feeling trapped and disgusted. It is inconceivable that Mr. Cohen remains in his post in spite of this behavior and harkens back to the bad old days of Matt Lauer and NBC News when profits were prioritized over people.”

Andy Cohen
It’s important to note that Glanville’s claims come after she was hit with her own assault allegations. In case you missed it, earlier this year “Real Housewives of New Jersey” alum Caroline Manzo sued Bravo and affiliated companies, claiming the parties sacrificed “their cast members’ safety for their own ratings and profits.”
Reportedly, Caroline Manzo says she was sexually assaulted by Brandi Glanville while they filmed for “Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip: Morocco.”
Per the lawsuit, Glanville mounted her former co-star on the couch, “forcibly squeezed” her cheeks together, and forced “her tongue in Manzo’s mouth” while humping her. After breaking away Caroline Manzo claims Glanville found her in the bathroom and pinned her against the door as she inappropriately touched her again. Allegedly, Caroline Manzo called for help, but despite producers hearing her pleas, they never intervened. Instead, another cast member helped her escape the situation, according to the suit.

Caroline Manzo
Glanville has adamantly denied the claims made against her. She and her team are threatening legal action and want NBC, Shed Media and Warner Bros. to preserve any that may be relevant to their case.
What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Tell us in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
“RHOA” Star Shamea Morton Appears To Address Cast Drama With Cryptic Message About Being ‘Ganged Up On’
“RHOA” Star Kelli Potter Receives Scary De@th Threat From Viewer Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Married Men: I Hope Your Syphilis-Infected Face Rots Off
“Love & Hip Hop” Alum Khaotic Returns To IG Following Recent Arrest, Praises “RHOA” Star Phaedra Parks For Being His ‘Anointed Attorney’
[UPDATE] K. Michelle Clarifies ‘Mean Girls’ Of Atlanta Comments, Says She Wasn’t Speaking About Kandi Burruss
Ray J Reveals He Was Recently Living In His Car Until A Friend Gifted Him An Apartment
Olandria Seemingly Reacts After Vogue Drops Photo Of Her With Ex Nic At Jordyn Woods & Karl-Anthony Towns’ Wedding
Tia Kemp Hilariously Calls Out Whoever Made Fans Put Their Phones Away During Nashville Show: “Give My Nieces & Nephews They Phones Nowwww!”
[UPDATE] “RHOA” Star Angela Oakley Addresses Claims From Kelli Potter That Her $2 Million Marital Home Was In Pre- Foreclosure