Porsha Williams’ Estranged Husband Simon Guobadia Wants Judge To Force Her To Release Bank Documents & ‘RHOA’ Contract
Porsha Williams’ Estranged Husband Simon Guobadia Wants Judge To Force Her To Release Bank Documents & ‘RHOA’ Contract
Simon Guobadia is not backing down in his ongoing divorce from Porsha Williams.
The businessman reportedly motioned a court judge to force the Real Housewives of Atlanta star to release financial documents, arguing that they are extremely relevant to their tense settlement case.

Simon Guobadia
According to court documents obtained by In Touch, Simon Guobadia, 60, submitted the motion in response to Porsha Williams, 43, asking a judge to throw out subpoenas he filed to secure financial information from RHOA production company True Entertainment and multiple banks where she holds money. His lawyers reportedly wrote in the motion:
“The information sought in the deposition subpoenas issued to True Entertainment, Bank of America Corporation, City National Bank, and Dino Bones Production, Inc. is relevant.”

Porsha Williams
As previously covered, Simon Guobadia is seeking the financial documents to argue against Porsha Williams’ fight to uphold their prenuptial agreement. After filing for divorce earlier this year, Williams asked the judge to enforce several amendments in the agreement which would see her retain ownership of their marital home and receive spousal support among other things.


However, Guobadia argued that the prenup amendments were contingent upon certain criteria, including Williams‘ income at the time of separation. He said that the Bravo star inked a massive contract deal with NBC Universal shortly after they tied the knot in 2022. Additionally, Guobadia claimed that when he agreed to the prenup Williams assured him she would not be returning to reality TV and he began giving her a 5-figure monthly allowance to help her sustain bills.

Simon Guobadia, Porsha Williams
Since Williams allegedly didn’t uphold her part of the contract, Guobadia argued that she wasn’t legally entitled to his money or his property. To prove his stance, however, he must secure Williams‘ financial data which the two have been back and forth in court about. His lawyers furthered about the matter in the recent motion:
“In order for the court to determine the enforceability of the prenuptial agreement, the court must evaluate, amongst a number of factors, [Porsha’s] financial circumstances.”

They added:
“[Porsha’s] work with The Real Housewives of Atlanta was her primary source of income for several years. Therefore, when [Porsha] told [Simon] during their engagement that she would not return to The Real Housewives of Atlanta, [Simon] was induced by [Porsha’s] representations to enter into the November 17, 2022 contractual agreement wherein he agreed to terms that he would not have otherwise agreed to.”
It has not been reported that a judge has decided on the matter at this time.
Thoughts? Leave them for us in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
“Love & Hip Hop” Alum Khaotic Returns To IG Following Recent Arrest, Praises “RHOA” Star Phaedra Parks For Being His ‘Anointed Attorney’
[UPDATE] K. Michelle Clarifies ‘Mean Girls’ Of Atlanta Comments, Says She Wasn’t Speaking About Kandi Burruss
Ray J Reveals He Was Recently Living In His Car Until A Friend Gifted Him An Apartment
Olandria Seemingly Reacts After Vogue Drops Photo Of Her With Ex Nic At Jordyn Woods & Karl-Anthony Towns’ Wedding
Tia Kemp Hilariously Calls Out Whoever Made Fans Put Their Phones Away During Nashville Show: “Give My Nieces & Nephews They Phones Nowwww!”
[UPDATE] “RHOA” Star Angela Oakley Addresses Claims From Kelli Potter That Her $2 Million Marital Home Was In Pre- Foreclosure
Cynthia Bailey Confirms She’ll Be Back For “RHOA” Season 18
[Update] TV Personality Sidney Starr Asks Judge For Bond, Says She’s Not A Flight Risk Amid Child S*x A$$ault Charges