Jay-Z Announces Rare 2-Night Event To Celebrate Iconic Albums “Reasonable Doubt” & “The Blueprint”
Jay-Z Announces Rare 2-Night Event To Celebrate Iconic Albums “Reasonable Doubt” & “The Blueprint”
Jay-Z will be outside this summer!
#RocNation has officially revealed Jay-Z’s plans to celebrate the anniversaries of two of his most iconic albums, Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint. Rumors that something big was on the way from Jay started swirling last month after the launch of JayZ30.com and the release of the original Dead Presidents track on streaming.
Reasonable Doubt first dropped in June 1996, followed by The Blueprint in September 2001. To mark the moment, #JayZ is set to take over Yankee Stadium with two concerts on July 10 and 11. The announcement comes just one day after he was revealed as a headliner for this year’s #RootsPicnic. Additional details about the anniversary shows, including ticket prices and availability, have yet to be announced.

Previous Article
Next Article
NBA YoungBoy On Mission To Stay Sober, Says He Flushed Dr*gs Down Toilet
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman