Boosie Sued By Security Guard Who Claims Rapper Smashed Glass Hookah Over His Head
Boosie Sued By Security Guard Who Claims Rapper Smashed Glass Hookah Over His Head
Boosie is facing a new legal battle after a Houston security guard filed a civil lawsuit accusing the rapper of assault and battery stemming from an alleged nightclub altercation earlier this year.
According to the lawsuit, security guard Edward Iglehart II says he was working in the VIP section at Dome Nightclub in Houston on May 24 when a woman allegedly associated with Boosie asked to re-enter a restricted area to use the restroom. Iglehart claims he directed her to another security guard, but the interaction escalated, with the woman allegedly berating and striking him. As he attempted to escort her away, Iglehart says he was hit in the head with a heavy object. He alleges Boosie was standing over him holding a broken glass hookah. The guard says he suffered injuries that required hospitalization.
In addition to a$$ault and b@ttery, Iglehart is suing Boosie for defamation, alleging the rapper made false statements about him on social media. The lawsuit also names the company that owns the nightclub, claiming it overserved Boosie and members of his party, creating an unsafe environment for employees.
The civil suit follows Boosie’s arrest in connection with the same alleged incident. His attorney, Carl A. Moore, denied the allegations, saying they intend to “vigorously investigate and defend” Boosie. Moore added that the rapper was attempting to defend a female relative and de-escalate the situation, urging the public to reserve judgment while the case moves through the courts.

Previous Article
Next Article
Boxer Terence Crawford’s Trainer Shuts Down Comeback Rumors: ‘I Want Him To Be Done’
LeBron James’ First Game With Philadelphia 76ers Will Be Against Defending Champion Knicks
[Update] Memphis Grizzlies Player Brandon Clarke D*ed From Combined Effects Of Her*in & C*caine, Medical Examiner Says
NBA’s Kawhi Leonard Allegedly Had Secret Multimillion-Dollar Sponsorship Deal With Clippers Arena Scoreboard Manufacturer, Report Claims
24-Year-Old Accused Of Scamming Ex-NFL Players Out Of $1 Million Found De@d In Pool, Investigation Underway
Too Much? Dad Of 8 Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Says He Scoped Women’s Ankles Out Before Having Kids To Ensure Their Children Would Be Elite Athletes In Resurfaced Clip
Coco Jones & Donovan Mitchell’s Wedding Has Jaylen Brown Ready To Find His Person: They Touched Me – It Was Great To See’
Claressa Shields Calls Out Radio Host Mz. Shyneka After Being Asked About Papoose’s Marital Status: You Got All This Lip’