[Update] Kansas City Chiefs Coach Eric Bieniemy’s Son Ordered To Undergo Competency Evaluation After Allegedly Sh**ting His Mother
[Update] Kansas City Chiefs Coach Eric Bieniemy’s Son Ordered To Undergo Competency Evaluation After Allegedly Sh**ting His Mother
Eric Bieniemy’s son, Elijah Bieniemy, will undergo a competency evaluation as he remains jailed in connection with the sh**ting of his mother, Mia Bieniemy.
A judge approved the evaluation Thursday after Elijah’s public defender raised concerns about the 27-year-old’s mental health and argued that he is currently unable to properly assist with his defense. Elijah was not present for the hearing, and no members of the Bieniemy family attended, according to Fox 5.
Elijah is facing charges of malicious wounding, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and discharging a firearm inside a dwelling following the July 26 sh**ting at the family’s Virginia home.
Authorities say Mia Bieniemy, 57, was struck in the arm and shoulder, with a projectile traveling across her chest. Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said earlier this week that Mia had been released from the ICU and was in stable condition.
Elijah remains behind bars without bond as the case moves forward.
Eric Bieniemy, who returned to the Chiefs coaching staff in 2026, has not publicly addressed the shooting. Authorities have not revealed what allegedly led to the incident.

Previous Article
Next Article
NBA Star Anthony Edwards Ordered To Pay $14,000 A Month For Son He Admitted He Has Never Met
NBA Star Jaylen Brown Says Getting Rich Has Changed His Relationships: “Conversations Become Invoices”
Mo’Nique Celebrates Claressa Shields & Calls Her The “GWOAT”: “When You Witness Black Excellence You Must Share It”
Boxer Terence Crawford’s Trainer Shuts Down Comeback Rumors: ‘I Want Him To Be Done’
LeBron James’ First Game With Philadelphia 76ers Will Be Against Defending Champion Knicks
[Update] Memphis Grizzlies Player Brandon Clarke D*ed From Combined Effects Of Her*in & C*caine, Medical Examiner Says
NBA’s Kawhi Leonard Allegedly Had Secret Multimillion-Dollar Sponsorship Deal With Clippers Arena Scoreboard Manufacturer, Report Claims
24-Year-Old Accused Of Scamming Ex-NFL Players Out Of $1 Million Found De@d In Pool, Investigation Underway