Prince William Had COVID-19 In April, Source Says: At One Stage He Was Struggling To Breathe

Prince William Had COVID-19 In April, Source Says: At One Stage He Was Struggling To Breathe
Prince William reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus after his father Prince Charles and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson both fought COVID-19 earlier this year. Boris Johnson reportedly was so sick that he had to be placed in an intensive care unit at a London hospital.
A source close to the family says that at one point Prince William was struggling to breathe.
“William was hit pretty hard by the virus, it really knocked him for six. At one stage he was struggling to breathe, so obviously everyone around him was pretty panicked. After seeing medics and testing positive—which was obviously quite a shock given how fit and healthy he is—William was determined it should be business as usual though. He was determined to fulfill his engagements.”
Although Prince William fell ill to the coronavirus, he reportedly took only seven days off after April 9, and decided to continue to fulfill all 14 of his contractual engagements that were scheduled via phone and video. He said in an interview that he didn’t want to alarm anyone, and that more important things were going on in the country.
“There were important things going on and I didn’t want to worry anyone.”
He reportedly received treatment by Buckingham Palace doctors, and stayed in quarantine at his and his wife Kate Middleton’s home in Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
With the United Kingdom reaching more than 1 million COVID-19 cases, Boris Johnson recently announced that England will enter a second national lockdown soon. A source says that after experiencing the disease first hand, Prince Williams urges the U.K. to take the second lockdown very seriously.
Prince Charles, who contracted the virus in March says that he experienced a lighter version of the virus and that he:
“got away with it quite lightly…I was lucky in my case… but I’ve had it, and I can so understand what other people have gone through.”
He added that he sympathizes,
“particularly for those who have lost their loved ones and have been unable to be with them at the time. That, to me, is the most ghastly thing. But in order to prevent this happening to so many more people, I’m so determined to find a way out of this.”
What are your thoughts on Prince William’s private battle with COVID-19? Let us know in the comments!
Previous Article
Next Article
56-Year-Old Woman D!es After Falling Into Uncovered New York City Manhole
‘Euphoria’ Actress Nika King Says Her Mom Joked Fans Waited “Three Years” Just To Hear Her Say One Line
Luigi Mangione, Accused Of Killing UnitedHealthcare CEO, Scores Court Win As Judge Blocks Key Evidence From Trial Over Concerns About How Police Handled His Arrest
Cardi B Fan Waited For Her Argument With Stefon Diggs To End Before Asking For A Pic
Evacuated American Cruise Ship Passenger Tests Positive For Hantavirus – French Passenger Develops Symptoms On Flight Home
Woman Says She Was Publicly Checked For Calling “Well-Known” Black Woman “Auntie”
Spirit Airlines Preparing To Shut Down After $500M Rescue Deal Collapses – Thousands Of Jobs At Risk
“I Know He’s Not The Dad, I Just Miss Him” _ Woman Admits DNA Test Was Just To Get His Attention