Prince William Speaks Out After Meghan and Harry’s Oprah Interview: ‘We Are Not a Racist Family’
Prince William Speaks Out After Meghan and Harry’s Oprah Interview: ‘We Are Not a Racist Family’
Prince William is speaking out for the first time addressing the racism claims following Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s interview with Oprah Winfrey.
The Duke of Cambridge told a Sky News reporter on Thursday, “We are very much not a racist family,” as he and wife Kate Middleton were spotted publicly for the first time since the Oprah interview. When asked if he had spoken to Harry after the Oprah interview, he added,
“No, I haven’t spoken to him yet, but I will do.”
As previously reported, during the Oprah interview, Meghan said that there were
“concerns and conversations about how dark [Archie’s] skin might be when he’s born”.
Oprah asked Meghan and Harry who questioned this and neither would reveal the person’s identity.
Harry later told Oprah that it was not his grandparents Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
What are your thoughts about Prince William’s response? Let us know in the comments.

Previous Article
Next Article
‘Empire’ Actor Bryshere Gray Arrested – Wife Claims He Strangled Her & Assaulted Her For Hours
Issa Rae To Kyla Pratt: I Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For You
‘Supacell’ Star Ghetts Charged in Fatal Hit-and-Run, Remanded in Custody
LeVar Burton Reacts To Reports He Was Not Selected As Permanent ‘Jeopardy!’ Host: No Matter The Outcome, I’ve Won
Wendy Williams – Viewers Tweet #CancelWendyWilliams After She Appears To Mock Death Of Drew Carey’s Ex-Fiancée w/ ‘Price Is Right’ Reference
‘The Proud Family: Louder & Prouder’ Season 3 Trailer Drops Featuring Global Adventures & Star-Studded Guest Cast
50 Cent Says He’s Making An ‘8 Mile’ Tv Series & Has Gotten The OK From Eminem: I Think It Should Be For His Legacy
‘Squid Game’ Creator Says He Lost ‘8 Or 9’ Teeth From Stress During Season 1, Reveals Season 2 Is Even More Stressful