Frank Ocean Fans Left Disappointed Following His Chaotic Coachella Performance

Frank Ocean
Frank Ocean Fans Left Disappointed Following His Chaotic Coachella Performance
Frank Ocean’s fans were left with many questions following the singer’s highly-anticipated performance as a Coachella headliner over the weekend.
According to reports, singer Frank Ocean, 35, was scheduled to take the stage around 10 p.m. Sunday night (April 16). However, the entertainer didn’t come out until just before 11 p.m., and only made it through 14 songs before abruptly ending the show around 12:20 a.m.
Frank Ocean reportedly said from backstage,
“Guys, I’m being told it’s curfew, so that’s the end of the show. Thank you so much.”

Frank Ocean
In addition to Frank’s set starting nearly an hour late, reports claim problems actually kicked off at the start of the performance. During the first five minutes of Frank’s set, the entertainer and his musicians were intentionally hidden by people walking silently in a circle in front of them. According to reports, for a period of time, festivalgoers were only able to see Frank by looking at the giant video screens.
As far as why things went south during his performance, reports state that Frank changed stage production at the last minute and decided that he no longer wanted an ice rink.
Reportedly, the people walking around him at the start of the performance were actually ice skaters who had been practicing for weeks and were supposed to be skating as part of the production. The melting of the ice rink and deconstruction of the stage reportedly contributed to the delay of the set.
Frank’s performance was also not played on YouTube’s official Coachella live stream, unlike nearly every other set at the festival, leading to the frustration of fans hoping to watch from home.
The Louisiana native will close out the festival as Sunday’s headliner on April 23. If you didn’t already know, Frank, who had not performed live in nearly six years, was originally set to headline the 2020 Coachella Festival. However, the event was reportedly canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Frank Ocean
What are your thoughts on this? Comment below and let us know!
Previous Article
Next Article
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman
Drake Shows Off One-Of-One Diamond Rolex Made Just For Him: ‘Please Do Not Get Your Local Jeweler To Recreate’