Smokey Robinson’s Attorney Blasts $50 Million $exual A$$ault Lawsuit As ‘An Ugly Method Of Trying To Extract Money From An 85-Year-Old American Icon’

Smokey Robinson’s Attorney Blasts $50 Million $exual A$$ault Lawsuit As ‘An Ugly Method Of Trying To Extract Money From An 85-Year-Old American Icon’
Smokey Robinson’s legal team is pushing back.
Four former housekeepers filed a lawsuit this week accusing the Motown legend of sexually assaulting them over a span of nearly two decades. However, Smokey Robinson’s attorney, Christopher Frost, says the claims are false.
In a statement released Wednesday (May 7), Frost said the suit is
“simply an ugly method of trying to extract money from an 85-year-old American icon.”
He continued,
“Through this process we have seen the bizarre theatrics of yesterday’s news conference, as the plaintiffs’ attorneys outlined vile, false allegations against Mr. and Mrs. Robinson, trying to enlist the public as an unwitting participant in the media circus they are trying to create.”
Frost added that Smokey Robinson will respond personally in time, saying,
“We will have more to say on this matter, as we fiercely defend our clients against these false allegations and work to protect their good names.”
As previously reported, the suit, filed Tuesday (May 6), accuses Robinson of assaulting the women dozens of times, often in areas of his Chatsworth home without security cameras. The women, identified as Jane Does 1–4, say they were housekeepers earning below minimum wage and that they remained silent out of fear of retaliation and public shame.
Robinson briefly addressed the lawsuit in a phone call with DailyMail earlier this week, saying,
“I am appalled. I can’t speak about this right now.”
Share your thoughts below.
Previous Article
Next Article
NBA YoungBoy On Mission To Stay Sober, Says He Flushed Dr*gs Down Toilet
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman