Man Accused of Stealing Unreleased Beyoncé Music to Appear in Court
Man Accused of Stealing Unreleased Beyoncé Music to Appear in Court
The man accused of stealing unreleased Beyoncé music is set to appear in court Thursday after requesting a new hearing date last month.
Authorities said the incident happened in July while the Grammy-winning singer was in Atlanta for a four-day stop on her “Cowboy Carter” tour. According to police, two individuals who claimed to be part of the “American Requiem” singer’s team packed their Jeep around 8 p.m. on July 8, but when they returned an hour later, the vehicle’s back window had been smashed and two suitcases were gone.
An officer noted in the incident report that one of the victims “was also carrying some personal sensitive information for the musician Beyoncé.” Investigators said the missing items included jump drives containing unreleased, watermarked Beyoncé music, show footage plans, past and future set lists, two laptops, designer sunglasses, clothing, and Apple AirPods Max headphones.
In September, police arrested Kelvin Evans in connection with the theft after search warrants traced the stolen property to multiple locations — including Hank Aaron Drive, Longreen Terrace, and North Avenue in Hapeville. Evans had been scheduled for a hearing on September 16, but requested a new date to allow time to consult with private attorneys.
He was later indicted in October on charges of entering an automobile with intent to commit theft and criminal trespass. A pre-indictment preliminary hearing in his case is now scheduled for Thursday, October 16.

Previous Article
Next Article
Justine Skye, Normani, Ryan Destiny & Marsai Martin Are Melanin Queens!
Kanye Donates To L.A. Christian Outreach Organization
Rich Homie Quan’s Family Speaks Out Following His Passing: ‘We Are Comforted In Knowing His Music & Triumphant Spirit Lives On’
Plies w/ A Quick Message
Amber Rose Says Previous Relationship w/ Kanye West Is More ‘Relevant’ In Pop Culture Than Her Personal Life + Admits To Having A Greater Love For Ex-Husband Wiz Khalifa
MC Lyte On How Female Rap Has Changed: Some Things You Hear Now, You Would’ve Never Heard Back Then
50 Cent Continues To Go After The $50k He’s Owed From ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Alum Teairra Mari
50 Cent Continues To Troll Diddy, Pens Mock Letter To Judge Ahead Of Sentencing: ‘He Is Very Dangerous…Only Going To Return To Hiring More Male S3x Workers’