Calling all Beyonce fans and stans. If you’re excited about King Bey’s halftime show at Superbowl XLVII, here’s your chance to be a part of it. The Superbowl is looking for volunteer groups (10 or more in a group) to be on the field during the performance. They haven’t said specifically what the volunteers will be doing on the field, but I’m sure that just the experience will be enough for most. Here are some other stipulations for the groups:
- Each group must have a leader that is at least 21 years old.
- Each participant must be at least 16 years old.
- Have an understanding of staging and blocking.
- Be of sound physical health and capable of vigorous physical activity without assistance, including walking long distances and the ability to run onto & off of the field as directed without stopping (really, we mean run).
- Report each day at their scheduled check-in time.
- All rehearsals are mandatory. Absence from rehearsal may result in removal from the show.
For the full outline and to apply click here. Good luck!