Feb
2014

Ludacris Wants Full Custody of Two-Month-Old Daughter

ludacris-wants custody of daughter with tamika fuller 2014-the jasmine brand

The saga continues between rapper Ludacris (real name Christopher Brian Bridges) 0 and the mother of his new daughter, Tamika Fuller. According to TMZ, the 36-year old rapper/actor is requesting FULL custody of their two month old daughter, Cai. The site reports:

The rapper now says in legal docs he’s a “fit and capable parent” and should get full physical custody.  He offers up his parental resume, saying he’s always been “an active father” to his 12-year-old girl.

What’s more? Reportedly, Luda has asked the judge to force Tamika to pay HIM child support.

ludacris-baby-mama-tamika-fuller-wins-in-court-child-support-2014-the-jasmine-brand-595x538 (1)

On Friday, we shared that he was ordered to pay $7,000-a-month, after attempting to plead poverty to limit the amount of child support he would have to payLast month, Tamika wrote on Twitter:

It saddens me that it has come to this. I did not file on him. Nor would I ever try to attempt to extort my child’s fathers. Ive nevr asked him 2 buy me a car. I had engine trouble. I asked 2 borrow one of his during my pregnancy so that I cld continue 2 get 2 work. I have never been a stripper. I did waitress there in my past. I have since moved on from that. Some of the best people I know are dancers. She has yet to meet her father and it’s unfortunate because I would never keep him from seeing her. Let’s not lose focus that an innocent child is involved and her best interests come before any of all of this foolishness. In spite of all that has already happened I just ask that the negativity stop towards him and I. We have a child to co parent. Be blessed.

Ludacris nor his girlfriend, Eudioxie (whom reportedly was on a break from the rapper while Tamika was impregnated) have yet to release a statement.

Follow me: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook | theJasmineBRAND on Instagram

8 Comments to “Ludacris Wants Full Custody of Two-Month-Old Daughter”

1. DIVA says:

WOW…he don’t want to pay child support so now he want to take the child from her mother. Ludacris just pay for your mistake. He want to drain that lady and he know she doesn’t have the money to pay lawyers to fight him. smh

2. vapariga says:

You know what, this is real trifling! He should’ve thought about this before he cheated & layed down unprotected. Now to try and take the baby from her mother just to avoid child support, that’s low. Any judge can see through his strategy, if anything, he might get hit harder for trying to pull this little stunt. His first daughter’s name is “Karma”….hmmmn, wonder why!?!

3. Shannon says:

I really dislike him more and more now. So in order to pay lower child support you claim poverty but when the judge seen thru that and gave Tameka $7k/mos you now mysteriously have enough money to want the kid full time. Get outta here. Such a low move. I agree with @DIVA…all he’s trying too is drain that woman in court so that she doesnt have any more money and eventually settles. I think he’s disgusting.

4. Mika says:

This seems to be a trend that has been going on for awhile now. When the non-custodial father doesn’t want to pay the cost to support their seed, they try to form a case against the mother to act like she’s an unfit parent. How does one justify taking a 2 month old from their mother if there are no signs of neglect. In Luda’s case he just went to see the baby after the mother shamed him by telling the world he hadn’t attempted to visit his daughter. What if she’s breastfeeding? This really pisses me off—I’m all for fathers having parental rights, but realistically you can’t split a child down the middle even once the child is of school age, there has to be a primary residence to have some kind of stability (There are some exceptions like with everything else.). I also agree there should be more fairness when it comes to child support laws. I think child support should be based on the cost living where you’re filing, and the true cost of raising a child, getting $7k a month is way beyond the cost to support a child. I have seen the other end of this situation where the father purposely chooses low paying jobs out of spite, and only end up paying $25 a week in child support. Again, child support should be configured based on the trust basic cost of living; rich fathers shouldn’t have to provide an extravagant life-style for a woman their no longer seeing, but only co-parenting with.

5. siarasheree says:

new name –LudaWACKASScris! –he’s a F***Ni***!

6. ANALA says:

This is getting bad…Prayers up! I don’t know all the tea! I just want what’s best for the child…He shouldn’t be doing this though without fair reason…And no tea, no shade if we ask his 12 year old daughter how often she SEES her dad, what would she answer?…

7. kim says:

It is really cruel when a man wants to take children away from their mother,especially when there isn’t neglect.Men don’t carry babies they know nothing of the bond between a child an it’s mother.He’s so selfish,has he given thought to the fact that his girlfriend may not want to raise another woman’s child.She may go along with it because she loves him.But,how inconsiderate could you be to put her in that position?

8. We are considering making use of microsoft windows storage storage space, However , I use study sumwhere on the web dat VMWare are unable to entry the particular VHD file that home windows found… is this true? please explain vSphere 5 various does not such as the iSCSI targets that Windows storage space storage space highlights.
    Beats By Dre UK http://www.jenningsperks.co.uk/news/wp-content/beatsbydreuk/