The Drama Surrounding Shaquille O’Neal’s Sex Tape

The Associated Press has reported that an alleged sex tape of Shaquille O’Neal and another woman (while he was married to Shaunie O’Neal) no longer exists. Robert Ross, a music producer, initially claimed that the video tape had been recorded by Shaq’s home security system. In court, he claims that the footage no longer exists. If this isn’t messy enough for you, Ross claims that Shaq had some dudes come after him….and not in a good way.

According to the sheriff’s report:
Ross told investigators he was kidnapped at gunpoint by Main Street Crips gang members in West Hollywood in February 2008 and taken to the home of the gang’s alleged leader Ladell Rowles. He said the gang members beat him, stole $15,000 in cash and some jewelry.
Ross claims that the attack was because he said he had the sex tape of Shaq. During his testimony, Ross alleges that the kidnappers beat him and demanded a “videotape.” Ross’ testimony is scheduled to continue on July 6. Meanwhile, Shaunie O’Neal, Shaq’s ex-wife also alleges that she was approached about seeing the video with her husband and another woman. She says that she never saw the video, nor had any interest in doing so.
Previous Article
Next Article
Oprah Responds To Racist Robocalls Targeting Her And Stacy Abrams – “Jesus don’t like ugly”
Tyrese, Kevin Hart & Wale Use Instagram to Encourage August Alsina
[Shock & Awe] Kim Kardashian Goes Platinum Blonde!
Reality Star Nia Riley Denies She’s Pregnant By Soulja Boy [Ovary Hustlin’]
EXCLUSIVE: Talib Kweli Pays Off $449k in Back Taxes!
Kim Kardashian ‘Diaper Butt’ Trashed By Plastic Surgeon
Celebrity Stalking: Zoe Kravitz, Victor Cruz, EJ Johnson, Patti Labelle, Zoe Saldana, Nick Jonas, Terry Crews [Photos]
Drake’s Father Dennis Graham On New Single, Touring With His Son & If They Compete Over Women [VIDEO]