Suge Knight Fires Attorneys, Returns to Hospital: I’m blind in one eye.
There’s more drama from Marion ‘Suge’ Knight. On Monday, the former rap mogul/Death Row founder returned to a hospital, after telling a judge that he is suffering from blindness and other health complications.
What’s more? The 49-year-old informed the judge (Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Brandlin) that he had fired attorneys handling his murder case. He also explained that he was receiving inadequate medical treatment while in custody.
He says that he was blind in one eye and had only about 15 percent vision in his other eye. He continued that he was having difficulty comprehending the proceedings and told the judge he had been shot six times last year and had a blood clot in his lungs and other complications.
[READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE.]


Previous Article
Next Article
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters
Condolences: Cambridge University’s Youngest Black Professor, Jason Arday, Found De@d At 41, Days After Resigning Amid Plagiarism Controversy
[UPDATE] Pageant Queen Says She’s Not At All’ Sorry After Losing Miss North Carolina USA Crown Over N-Word Use: ‘It’s Your First Amendment Right To Express Yourself
Howard University Offers Voluntary Buyouts To Roughly 600 Employees Amid Rising Costs & Financial Pressures
Arkansas State Trooper Sparks Outrage After Allegedly Body-Slamming, Punching Black Teen During Traffic Stop
Miss North Carolina USA Stripped Of Crown After Alleged Posts Repeatedly Using The N-Word Are Discovered
Doing Too Much? Hairstylist Allegedly Charging Clients Extra Fee To Book “Silent (Hush)” Appointment