ColourPop, a collection of vivid and vibrant cosmetic products based and produced in Southern California, announces the release of custom designed products with Karrueche Tran.
The KaePop Collection by Karrueche Tran is the model/actresses first collaboration with the brand and has a color palette inspired by Karrueche’s everyday personal wear. There are 4 matte super shock shadows, 3 ultra matte lipsticks with coordinating lip pencils, 1 blush, 1 highlighter and a contour/bronzer. The collection ranges in price from $5 for an eyeshadow, $6 for ultra matte lipsticks and $8 for blushes and highlighter. All products are sold separately but can be purchased as a set for $72. Colours include:
· Medium Brown Matte Shadow – “Fairfax”
· Light Warm Beige Matte Shadow – “Melrose”
· Burgundy Matte Shadow – “Beverly”
· Sheer Gold Shadow – _”Sunset Blvd”
· Nude Ultra Matte Lip and Pencil – “Chi”
· Brown Ultra Matte Lip ad Pencil – “Kae”
· Deep Burgundy Ultra Matte Lip and Pencil – “Rooch”
· Peach Blush – “Flush’d”
· Warm Bronzer– “Bronze Me”
· Golden Bronze Highlighter – “Glo Up”
I have always loved makeup and experimenting with fun new shades and techniques. I am excited that ColourPop and I have joined forces to create a collection benefitting an important organization in my life, the Environmental Media Association. My collection KAEPOP includes 10 high-quality, environmentally safe and affordable products inspired by my everyday beauty must haves!
The KaePop collection will be available for purchase January 22, 2015.