This week, Angela Bassett visited Power 105’s The Breakfast Club to discuss her new film ‘London Has Fallen.’ The film is a sequel to 2013’s ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ in which she plays the head of the Secret Service.
The legendary actress had Charlamagne Tha God flustered in her incredible tangerine outfit. She asked Charlamagne Tha God if he wanted her to play his mother and he said, “No I’d want you to play my wife, I’ve never thought about my mother that way.”
During the conversation, Bassett dishes on:
– Her education at Yale, and her start as an actress
– Recipe for success in Hollywood
– Why she decided to do American Horror Story and move to television
– Working with Lady Gaga
– Would she gain significant weight for a role?
– Being in a sequel for the first time in her career
– Endorsing Hillary Clinton
See the full interview below.