Beyonce Will NOT Perform At Coachella
Beyonce Will NOT Perform At Coachella
Beyonce, who is pregnant with twins, will not perform at Coachella this year. Instead, she will headline the festival in 2018. Beyonce’s Parkwood Entertainment and festival producer Goldenvoice said she had to pull out of the festival under doctor’s orders. The statement read,
Following the advice of her doctors to keep a less rigorous schedule in the coming months, Beyonce has made the decision to forgo performing at the 2017 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. However, Goldenvoice and Parkwood are pleased to confirm that she will be a headliner at the 2018 festival. Thank you for your understanding.
Beyonce was originally set to perform April 15 and 22. It was not clear who will perform in her absence.
Follow us: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook| theJasmineBRAND_ on Instagram

Previous Article
Next Article
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters
Condolences: Cambridge University’s Youngest Black Professor, Jason Arday, Found De@d At 41, Days After Resigning Amid Plagiarism Controversy
[UPDATE] Pageant Queen Says She’s Not At All’ Sorry After Losing Miss North Carolina USA Crown Over N-Word Use: ‘It’s Your First Amendment Right To Express Yourself
Well this comes as no surprise. Gotta have a safe pregnancy