Lil’ Xan Suffers From Hot Cheetos Overdose

Lil Xan

Lil’ Xan Pukes Blood Due to Overdose On Hot Cheetos

Lil Xan was recently hospitalized due to allegedly eating too many Hot Cheetos. The news comes days before Xan is scheduled to kick off his tour on Wednesday in New York. The rapper posted a message to his fans on Instagram Monday. His equipped caption read,

Just wanna let everyone know that I’m good,healthier then I’ve ever been and ready to kick of my third Tour in NY In a couple [of] days! Also be careful, Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha!  Love you all!

View this post on Instagram

Pray for #lilxan he had to go to the hospital .

A post shared by DJ Akademiks (@akadmiks) on

He posted an image of him in the back on an ambulance when the overdose happened. He confirms the visit,

I went to the hospital today. You know, getting ready to pack for this tour. i just want to let everybody know I was in the hospital — not due to any drugs — but I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos and I guess it ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood.

The base of Hot Cheetos is simply cornmeal deep fried with added salt, sugar, and artificial flavoring combined with an explosive flavor due to the potato chips signature Flamin’ Hot seasoning.

Follow us: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook| theJasmineBRAND_ on Instagram

Authored by: Kellie Williams