Update: Bushwick Bill Has Died [Condolences]
Update: Bushwick Bill Has Died
Update – June 10th: Very sad news, a publicist for rapper Bushwick Bill says he has died. Bill’s publicist says that the rapper died Sunday at 9:35 p.m., local time, at a Colorado hospital. The publicist says the rapper, was surrounded by family when he died.
Update – 9th: Bushwick Bill’s son has posted a message to his social media account, noting that his father has NOT passed and is fighting for his life. He wrote on social media,
Contrary to what has been prematurely, insensitively, and inaccurately posted/reported – My dad IS NOT dead, he’s still alive and fighting for his life. He needs your continued prayers and support. Certain people have been so quick to write him off as dead so they can capitalize off it, and it’s messed up because yall really think these people care about him. There is no Geto Boys without Bushwick Bill. Please repost to help combat the fake news. Thank you @tmz_tv & @realdawn_p for the updated report. On behalf of the family we’re requesting privacy until further notice.
As previously reported, on Sunday morning, there were reports that Bushwick Bill (real name Richard Stephen Shaw) had died. The news was shared by Scarface on his Instagram page. Scarface shared a photo of him and Willie D on stage, captioning it:
RIP Bushwick Bill….
Earlier this month, the Geto Boys rapper was hospitalized after receiving treatment for walking pneumonia and a lung infection. His condition is said to be the results of his treatment for pancreatic cancer.

He confirmed the news with a video he posted on his Instagram page. He gave fans a thumbs up and said he’s been hospitalized since May 24.
Bushwick has four children. He was 52.





Previous Article
Next Article
Patti LaBelle Concert in Milwaukee Shut Down By Bomb Scare, Singer Shocked
Usher Terrifies Fans w/ Teaser For ‘Bad Hair’ Film: You Gave Me A Heart Attack!
Ouch! Tory Lanez Accused Of Punching Fitness Model Joshua Benoit [VIDEO]
Lil Durk’s Lyrics From “Who Want Smoke’ & ‘Ahhh Ha’ Cleared For Jury In Federal M*rder-For-Hire Trial
Letoya Luckett & Ex-Boyfriend Slim Thug Reflect On Previous Relationship, Reveal They Were Once Engaged & Share Why They Broke Up
YNW Melly Double Murder Retrial Set To Begin September 2025
Kash Doll’s Mystery Bae Gifts Her w/ Limited-Edition Bentley [WATCH]
Wack 100 Suggests Yo Gotti Could Face Rico Charges After Young Dolph Trial Testimony