Naomi Campbell Fully Sanitizes Her Seat On Every Plane She Gets On, Wearing Gloves & A Mask: “I don’t care what people think of me!”
We knew Naomi Campbell for being a notoriously fierce supermodel, but we had no idea she was a germophobe! The fashion icon filmed a vlog for her YouTube channel that chronicles the sanitation process she carries out before every flight.
“This is what I do on every plane I get on. I do not care what people think of me. It’s my health, and it makes me feel better!”
Naomi does her airport/airplane routine, the sanitation of it all I stan pic.twitter.com/NKfTO7ZTXA
— NASA boy (@kurtisrai) July 12, 2019
Before lift-off, Naomi grabs supplies from her Louis Vuitton tote and does the following:
– Puts on a pair of cleaning gloves
– Wipes everything she may touch with an anti-bacterial wipe – including her window shade, lap tray, and seat
– Applies a freshly-washed seat cover to her seat before sitting in it
– Wears a nose and mouth mask
– Begins her facial hydration routine, including serums and jelly masks
Hilariously, a fellow passenger jokingly asked the runway veteran if she’d sanitize her seat, to which Naomi replied:
“I don’t do them for you, but I’ll share it with you!”
Ha! Watch Naomi Campbell’s entire airport routine below.
Written by Miata Shanay