Cardi B Denies Canceling Indy Concert Over Alleged Photos Of Offset W/ Another Woman
She went off on Instagram and denied rumors that she was shown photos of Offset and a mystery woman before she was supposed to hit the stage in Indianapolis this week. The snapshots haven’t been published yet, but according to reports the agency that took them is trying to sell them to a publication for more than $10,000.
It’s not clear if or when they’ll hit the internet, but Cardi is already making it clear that’s not why she canceled the show at the last minute.
“I’m tellin you people will make up the craziest rumors and lies up. They don’t care bout your family they don’t care bout your reputation.”
She then hinted that $10,000 is a pretty low number and if the photos were real, they would have been published already. She also denied canceling the concert because of a man.
“First thing first Tmz will pay more than 10k to break up a story like that. Im sure they will Lovee to pay any price for a pic with my husband with another women. Second if this was true you think I will cancel a SOLD OUT 15K plus people show over a f***in men? You think promoters will put a statement Verifying the statement I put out ? You think a artist can cancel a show 30 minutes before it starts for no reason and not get they f***in a** sue? And then people wonder why I be spazzing cause people so quick to open they mouth to spread a lie then to take they time and do research. SUCK MY D*** B****!”
Earlier this week, she also denied reports that she canceled the show because she was drunk.
Meanwhile, reports and Cardi said earlier this week that the show was canceled because of a “security threat. She tweeted,
“Dear Indiana people I’m so sorry for today. I will like to let you know I was at the venue I was even rehearsing a new move I been excited to do on my show. Unfortunately there was a security threat that is currently under investigation right now. My safety and your safety first.”
Dear Indiana people I’m so sorry for today .I will like to let you know I was at the venue I was even rehearsing a new move I been excited to do on my show. Unfortunately there was a security threat that is currently under investigation right now. My safety and your safety first. pic.twitter.com/4glELemzYY
— iamcardib (@iamcardib) July 31, 2019
She also told Twitter that she was getting her makeup done when police came in and told her about the threat.
Either way, the concert has been rescheduled for September 11. All of the original tickets will be honored.
Do you believe Cardi B? Tell us in the comments!