Ex NFL’s Larry Johnson Alludes To NBA & NFL Having A Gay Agenda
Former NFL star, Larry Johnson sounded off on social media revealing his speculation of a “effeminate agenda” in the NFL and NBA with homosexuality. The former Kansas City Chiefs star running back, fired off a series of tweets following a recent player opening up on his sexuality. In his tweets, Johnson claims the LGBTQ is making its way into professional sports,
“There is an Effeminate Agenda going on amongst the NBA & NFL elite, peddled by high ranking Masons/handlers to indoctrinate the heterosexual sports world without them knowing, for the buying power of the LGBTQ community.
…But we not ready to have that conversation yet.”
He continues adding the alleged agenda of each sport. He tweets,
– The Vogue Fashion show you now get, from the team bus/car to the locker room. Most of the outfits you think for 16 year old boys not 6’6 30+ men.
– The softening of play, everyone’s a 3pt. Shooter.
– Noticeable weight loss to fit the feminine archetype.”
As far as the professional football agenda, Johnson tweets,
-Michael Sams was the gauge to see where society was at. (Planned)
– Commercial, two aggressive men having a powder blue/ pink cupcake buisness.
– Feminine behavior over lil things like (Helmets)
– Same fashion show to locker room using only Receivers/QB/DBs (archetype)”
He ends his tweets touching on the increasing number of domestic violence in the NFL.
October is LGBTQ History month, the NFL players wear pink that month.
They want you to think Breast Cancer, but they show you they don’t care much about women, look at the treatment of domestic violence issues.”
After sharing his conspiracy, many took offense to Johnson’s claims. The former NFL’er kindly shrugged off critics after his comments.
Johnson was a one-time All-Pro selection and a two-time Pro Bowler during his NFL career. He played for the Chiefs, Cincinnati Bengals, Washington Redskins and Miami Dolphins.
Do you agree with Johnson’s claims of a gay agenda? Let us know in the comments!