Suge Knight’s Daughter Shares Update w/ Photo From Prison Visit
Music executive Suge Knight (real name Marion Knight Jr.), 54, was paid a visit by his daughter, Arion Knight on Monday (Dec 16th). She shared a photo posing with her father, who appears to have grown out his beard. He also sported black sunglasses with his blue prison outfit. Arion shares a smile while embracing her Dad in front of a San Diego prison holiday background that displays some cheerful Christmas spirit.
This is the first picture of Suge Knight we’ve seen since this spring. Arion previously visited her father in April, just 6 months after he was sentenced.. The daughter of the Death Row Records founder said back then,
“In case you were wondering… #HesGood #Enjoy”
As reported, Suge Knight pleaded no contest in October to voluntary manslaughter and agreed to a prison sentence of 28 years for his alleged involvement in the killing of businessman Terry Carter and injuring another outside a Compton burger stand in 2015.
Since being behind bars, there have been reports that a Suge documentary is in the works. In recent reports, singer and longtime friend of the music executive, Ray J had reportedly secured the rights to his life story for the upcoming documentary. In October, Suge’s fiancee, Toi-Lin Kelly, spoke with theJasmineBRAND on Suge’s documentary and clarified who is actually in charge of his rights.
“We are not trying to discredit any association with Ray J, as Suge said Ray J is family. We are working with Ray J on several endeavors, but NOT as defined by TMZ.
She continued, touching on Suge’s plans to negotiate with Nick Cannon on an upcoming book deal,
As Suge’s power of attorney, I am currently and actively engaged in negotiations in regards to Suge’s Movie, Documentary, and television series projects, and working with Nick Cannon in regards to Suge’s book. To clarify, Suge has delegated the music to Ray J, the book is in the process of being written by Nick Cannon, and I am in negotiations with his Movie (bio-pic) Rights, there is a scripted show in the works, and a documentary being currently filmed. Those involved know who they are and are directly in communication with me daily. We’d respectfully ask those creating confusion and recklessly posting articles to refrain from doing so.”
Meanwhile, Suge’s son, “Love & Listings” star Suge Jacob Knight, has no comment on the deal. He responds to the reports on Instagram writing,
“Everybody is hitting me. Y’all will have to wait. Turn on my post notifications to find out.”
What are your thoughts on Suge’s updated photo from prison? Let us know in the comments!