Da Baby’s Alleged Assault Victim Reportedly Wants To Take Legal Action
Along with facing jail time for allegedly assaulting a club promoter, rapper DaBaby could also be up against a lawsuit.
According to TMZ Saturday (Jan. 4), the alleged victim, Kenneth, said several lawyers have already contacted him to represent him in a potential lawsuit. And it looks like Kenneth is taking them up ont heir offer.
He told the site he wants to sue Da Baby and everyone else who was connected to the alleged assault. He also shared snapshots of his face that was bruised and had cuts on it. See that here.
He told his side of what happened and said he was hired to host a birthday party for rapper Stunna 4 Vegas. DaBaby was hired to host the event, which was supposed to take place at a nightclub in Florida Thursday night (Jan. 2).
He said the fee was $30,000, which was a discounted price. He alleged that he met with DaBaby and gave him $20,000, and promised to give him the rest after the party.
But that’s when DaBaby and his entourage allegedly got physical and jumped the man.
Kenneth said things allegedly were so bad that he had to see a doctor. He also mentioned that the footage of the assault is hard for him and his family and friends to watch. Meanwhile, DaBaby still allegedly has the $20,000 Kenneth says he initially gave him.
The rapper was taken into custody for battery after the incident. He could also be charged with robbery as a police report says Kenneth was robbed of $80, an iPhone7 and a credit card during the alleged assault. DaBaby is also accused of drenching Kenneth with apple juice.
Meanwhile, DaBaby also has a warrant out in Dallas for organized criminal activity. That issue dates back to a fight he was reportedly involved in last month when he allegedly assaulted a food stand worker.
What are your thoughts on the alleged victim possibly suing DaBaby? Tell us in the comments.