‘Bad Boys 4’ Is Happening!
‘Bad Boys 4’ Is Happening!
While fans of the iconic Bad Boys franchise head to the theaters for the highly-anticipated third installment this weekend (Jan. 18), new reports have revealed that the fourth movie is in the works.
According to reports, the same writer who penned the third Bad Boys For Life will also be writing the fourth.
And the faces of the popular franchise, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence will be returning as well.
Will Smith actually hinted at a Bad Boys 4 when the dynamic duo was at The Breakfast Club earlier this week.
When asked if it was a go, he played coy and answered:
“We’re gonna let the audience decide… after people see it. I love working with [Martin Lawrence] and I’m at the point in my life where I just, I don’t even wanna do nothing if I’m not gonna have fun. I would take half the money it would be as long as I can have fun.”
See it at the 22:23 mark.
The audience certainly did speak. The movie is set to make between $66 million and $68 million in the opening weekend, making it the second-largest during MLK Weekend, right after American Sniper.
The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) already has Bad Boys 4 listed on its site.

Are you here for Bad Boys 4? Tell us in the comments!

Previous Article
Next Article
Snoop Dogg Biopic Casts Rising Actor Myles Bullock Be As Dr. Dre
‘The Blind Side’ Star Quinton Aaron Says He Hasn’t Spoken To Ex Since Learning She Was Still Married To Another Man: “I Don’t Need To Speak To Her Ever Again”
[UPDATE] Dispatch Audio Suggests Hayden Panettiere May Have Suffered An Overdose
Gary Owen Defends Kevin Hart As He Addresses Hate Comedian Receives
Halle Berry Gets Candid About Faking Orgasms In Her Younger Years: ‘Sometimes, You Just Want The Pounding To Stop’
Comedian & Actor Na’im Lynn Says Working On A Tyler Perry Show Is ‘Acting Bootcamp’
Brad Pitt Says He’s No Longer Sober, Back To Drinking Alcohol After Seven Years
Y’all Ready? ‘Michael 2’ Filming Is Expected To Begin In Late 2026 Or Early 2027