Gervonta Davis Pleads Not Guilty In Alleged Domestic Dispute With His Baby Mama

Gervonta Davis

Gervonta Davis Pleads Not Guilty In Alleged Domestic Dispute With His Baby Mama

Gervonta Davis is still denying all wrongdoing as he pleaded guilty to charges stemming from an incident with the mother of his child.

Gervonta Davis is facing a domestic battery charge after a video of him and his baby mama went viral earlier this month, according to The Blast.

In the clip, the professional boxer appears to allegedly go up to the woman and grab her by the neck before he allegedly yanked her from the chair and brought her to the back of the building.

A police report alleged there is footage of him

“pulling his arm back and then forward towards the victim, which is consistent with a strike to the face where the victim sustained injuries to her lip and left jaw.”

Gervonta Davis

While he turned himself in for a misdemeanor simple battery domestic violence charge, he was a free man shortly after posting bond.

Coral Gables police department said in a statement,

“As a result of an ongoing investigation after being notified through social media and the victim, on February 1, 2020, (Davis) was observed battering his former girlfriend (with) whom have a child together. (Davis) surrendered himself to Coral Gables police detectives assigned to the case.”

In the meantime, he’s not allowed to go anywhere near the mother of his child or reach out to her.





Gervonta Davis publicly denied the claims on social media.

He wrote,

“I never once hit her..yea I was aggressive and told her come on… that’s the mother of my child I owuld never hurt her other than that happy New Years.. January was trassshhhh”

He also deleted all of his Instagram posts but is still going strong on Twitter.





 

What are your thoughts on Gervonta’s not-guilty plea? Tell us in the comments.





Authored by: Char Patterson