Carl Crawford Wants Emergency Court Hearing To Prevent Megan Thee Stallion From Releasing New Music, Amidst Rapper Teasing New Project “Suga”
Today (March 4th), Megan promoted her latest project titled “Suga”, which includes 9 tracks with features including Kehlani and Gunna.
Megan Thee Stallion says that 1501 isn’t letting her drop new music due to her requesting to renegotiate her contract. pic.twitter.com/4Uz5vXwmD0
— Ronald Isley (@yoyotrav) March 1, 2020
Meanwhile, Carl Crawford has reportedly filed a motion to dissolve the temporary restraining order that Megan Thee Stallion was granted earlier this week (click here for the story).
According TMZ, the former NBL star says that Megan’s contract stipulates all disputes between her and the label must be handled in arbitration. Coincidentally, this is the very contract Megan complained was one-sided and unfair when she signed it as a naive 20-year-old.
Carl Crawford has requested a hearing today in Harris County, Texas, in an effort to prevent Megan’s project from coming out.