Chris Brown Responds To Tory Lanez Comparisons: Leave My Name Out Of Someone Else’s Situation!

Chris Brown, Tory Lanez –
Chris Brown Responds To Tory Lanez Comparisons: Leave My Name Out Of Someone Else’s Situation!
Chris Brown has a message after his name was thrown into the Tory Lanez and Megan Thee Stallion shooting incident.
His name was a trending topic on Twitter days after Megan Thee Stallion confirmed that Tory Lanez is the one who shot her last month. Some users on social media referenced Chris Brown’s 2009 incident with his then-girlfriend Rihanna where he physically assaulted her during the Grammy Awards weekend.
Megan: Tory Lanez shot me. I cant believe he really hurt me like that..
Y’all: CHRIS BROWN IS A MONSTER THO!!! REMEMBER 2009?!!! pic.twitter.com/3FzOYzme2s
— .? ? ???? ???? ? ?. (@FeelBreezy_) August 21, 2020
Let Chris Brown out of this Tory Lanez mess. Unlike Tory, CB took all the blame, full responsibility and apologised infront of the entire world. Even thought she started it first. He had his music banned, went to jail and the woman involved forgave him. WTF is wrong with you lot pic.twitter.com/zCl8iJNDBY
— Martin / Ghost (@MartinMSx_) August 21, 2020
Tory Lanez shot Meg and somehow y’all spin this onto Chris Brown who has NOTHING to do with anything? pic.twitter.com/bxlzdqS7Bt
— Mark Rochefort (@vermonterbro) August 21, 2020


Now, it looks like Chris Brown has responded. He wrote on his Instagram stories:
“Leave my f*cking name out of someone else’s situation… Y’all not finna involve me in this f*ck *ss sh*t!”
He continued,
“P*ssy b*tch, y’all make me sick wit this lame sh*t…Suck my d*ck or sit on it…”

The altercation between Megan Thee Stallion and Tory Lanez took place on July 12 after the two were reportedly involved in an argument leaving a house party in the Hollywood Hills. Initial reports on the incident suggested that Megan cut her foot on glass, but the “Savage” rapper disputed those claims after releasing a written statement, revealing she underwent surgery to treat gunshot wounds she suffered.

She then identified Tory Lanez as the shooter earlier this month.
How do you feel about Chris’s response? Let us know in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman