Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Confirm They Will Not Return As Working Members Of Royal Family

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Confirm They Will Not Return As Working Members Of Royal Family
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have no plans on returning to their royal duties. Buckingham Palace confirmed in a statement released Friday, Feb. 19th, that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will not return as working members of the royal family. According to the statement,
“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have confirmed to Her Majesty The Queen that they will not be returning as working members of The Royal Family.”
The statement continued and said that The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be stripped of their honorary military appointments and royal patronages.
“Following conversations with The Duke, The Queen has written confirming that in stepping away from the work of The Royal Family it is not possible to continue with the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service. The honorary military appointments and Royal patronages held by The Duke and Duchess will therefore be returned to Her Majesty, before being redistributed among working members of The Royal Family.”
In addition to losing his prestigious military titles, this also means that Prince Harry will lose his ties to the Rugby Football Union and the Rugby Football League. Meghan Markle will lose her association with The Royal National Theatre and her connection with The Association of Commonwealth Universities.

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry
The statement added that despite their decision to step away, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are still loved by other members of the royal family.
“While all are saddened by their decision, The Duke and Duchess remain much loved members of the family.”
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s team released a statement about the news on behalf of the pair and said that the couple will:
“remain committed to their duty and service to the U.K. and around the world, and have offered their continued support to the organizations they have represented regardless of official role.”

As previously reported, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced at the start of last year they were stepping back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and working on becoming financially independent. Many people speculate that the famous couple initially decided to leave the royal family because of the media scrutiny they were facing.

What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Let us know below.
Previous Article
Next Article
Dwyane Wade Shows Off His New Hair Color In Latest Bathroom Selfie With Gabrielle Union
Cardi B Addresses Offset Accusations About ‘Cheating’: If I Was Giving This P*ssy To Anybody, It Would Be Out
Pastor John Reveals The Truth About His Infidelity, Voicemail From Alleged Mistress & Backlash For Gifting Wife Lamborghini
Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan Finalize Divorce After 6-Year Battle
Chris Brown’s Baby Mama Ammika Harris Shares Cryptic Message: Regardless Of What I Do, There Are People That Are Still Not Gonna Like Me
Ari Fletcher Reacts To X User Criticizing Her Recent Link w/ G Herbo & Taina Williams
Cardi B’s New Bae, NFL Star Stefon Diggs, Rents Castle For Them To Stay In While In Europe
Lil Wayne’s Girlfriend Denise Bidot Denies Breaking Up W/ Him Because He’s A Trump Supporter: This Is Absolutely False!