Bobby Brown Jr Died Of Accidental Overdose
Bobby Brown Jr Died Of Accidental Overdose, Autopsy Reveals
An autopsy has revealed that Bobby Brown’s son, Bobby Brown Jr died after accidentally overdosing on a cocktail of alcohol, cocaine and fentanyl.
As previously reported, he was found dead at his father’s home on November 18, 2020. He was just 28.
An autopsy report showed that in his final hours Bobby Jr consumed a deadly mix of tequila, cocaine and the prescription pain medication Percocet.
Sadly, this is Bobby Brown’s second child that has died. His daughter, Bobbi Kristina, who was found unconscious in a bathtub in 2015 at the age of 22.
We continue to send condolences to their family and friends.