Floyd Mayweather & Logan Paul Set To Box On June 5
Floyd Mayweather & Logan Paul Set To Box On June 5
Floyd Mayweather and YouTube star Logan Paul are getting in the ring!
They were originally supposed to face off in February of this year. However, the fight was postponed with the venue being a subject of question.
Floyd Mayweather took to his Instagram earlier this week to ask fans where they want to see him and Logan Paul go head to head.

Now, the two are scheduled to face off on June 5, according to The Athletic’s Mike Coppinger. They will box for a pay-per-view special hosted by the cable network, Showtime. Per the agreement, Logan Paul will have to weigh in under 190 pounds while Floyd Mayweather can’t weigh more than 160 pounds.
While Mayweather’s profession will keep him as a fan favorite to win the fight, Paul’s family, on the other hand, believes the YouTuber won’t come out with a win. Jake, Paul’s brother said, according to Yahoo! Sports, that
“he’s “f***ed and the match is a terrible idea.”
Mayweather’s last professional fight was against the Irish-born Conor McGregor back in 2017. Conor McGregor was defeated by Money Mayweather in Round by a TKO at the T-Mobile Arena.

Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor
Conor McGregor announced his third retirement in four years back in June of last year.

Any plans to check out Money Mayweather and Paul Logan? Comment and let us know.

Previous Article
Next Article
NBA Star Anthony Edwards Ordered To Pay $14,000 A Month For Son He Admitted He Has Never Met
NBA Star Jaylen Brown Says Getting Rich Has Changed His Relationships: “Conversations Become Invoices”
Mo’Nique Celebrates Claressa Shields & Calls Her The “GWOAT”: “When You Witness Black Excellence You Must Share It”
Boxer Terence Crawford’s Trainer Shuts Down Comeback Rumors: ‘I Want Him To Be Done’
LeBron James’ First Game With Philadelphia 76ers Will Be Against Defending Champion Knicks
[Update] Memphis Grizzlies Player Brandon Clarke D*ed From Combined Effects Of Her*in & C*caine, Medical Examiner Says
NBA’s Kawhi Leonard Allegedly Had Secret Multimillion-Dollar Sponsorship Deal With Clippers Arena Scoreboard Manufacturer, Report Claims
24-Year-Old Accused Of Scamming Ex-NFL Players Out Of $1 Million Found De@d In Pool, Investigation Underway