Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Get Apology From British Tabloid After It Falsely Claimed The Couple Took Issue W/ How Queen Elizabeth Handled Their Racism Allegations

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Get Apology From British Tabloid After It Falsely Claimed The Couple Took Issue W/ How Queen Elizabeth Handled Their Racism Allegations
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have just received an apology from a news outlet!
Last year, a biography on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Finding Freedom, was published. Later, the authors–Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand–released an updated version of the biography. It appears as though the update was done to incorporate third-party accounts of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.
As you may recall, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sat down with the media mogul for a tell-all interview back in March. During the sit-down, Harry and Meghan infamously revealed that members of the royal family were allegedly concerned about the complexion of the couple’s son—Archie–due to Meghan being biracial.

Meghan Markle and Archie
In the couple’s updated biography, the authors included statements made by third-party sources about the Oprah Winfrey interview. The sources reportedly said they were “not surprised” that the royal family took “little accountability” for Harry and Meghan‘s accusations. However, these statements apparently got twisted by a British tabloid doing a story on the matter.
According to recent reports, the outlet suggested the comments came from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle themselves rather than other sources. Thus, the tabloid incorrectly reported that Harry and Meghan criticized “the Queen’s handling of their allegations of racism.”
As a result of the miscommunication, the tabloid offered an apology to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. In an online apology published yesterday (Tuesday, Sept. 14th), the outlet wrote:
“We recently reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had criticised [sic] the Queen’s handling of their allegations of racism. The allegation of criticism reported in the book ‘Finding Freedom‘ did not come from the Duke and Duchess. The authors of Finding Freedom do not speak on behalf of the Duke and Duchess. We are happy to set out the correct position and we apologise [sic] to the Duke and Duchess.”
Co-author Omid Scobie publicly responded to the outlet’s apology:
“The book never claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex criticized the queen, so I’m glad to see outlets being held accountable for twisting the reporting.”
What do you think about the situation? Comment down below to let us know!
Previous Article
Next Article
Idris Elba Says A Film Based On Crime Drama “Luther” Is In The Works
DAWN Releases New Single ‘DANCE’ [New Music]
Blac Chyna, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Cedric the Entertainer, Tami Roman, Yvette Nicole Brown [Celebrity Stalking]
Team Fit! Blac Chyna is Now Rob Kardashian’s Personal Trainer [VIDEO]
Former NFL’er Vince Young Arrested For 2nd DWI In 3 Years
Nicki Minaj Talks Back-Handed Compliments, Beyonce & Sex (Sorta) With Billboard
T.I. – I Was Arrested & Inconvenienced! [Mug Shot]
Sorority Sisters’ Lydia Raquel: The show’s name is what caused so many issues! It’s no longer about sisterhood — just politics and power. [INTERVIEW]