Update: Blac Chyna Allegedly ‘Had To Give Up’ Three Of Her Five Cars Because She Receives ‘No Child Support’ From Ex’s Rob Kardashian and Tyga
Update #1: Blac Chyna claims that she “had to give up” three of her cars to help provide for her children because she allegedly receives “no support” from her exes! On Wednesday (Mar.29), the 33-year-old model/reality tv star tweeted:
“Yesterday I had to give up 3 of my cars …my reasons… morals, beliefs, being a single mother, no support I’m a MAMA.”
The single mother of two added,
“Single no support child support”
A social media user then responded, questioning if child support is necessary in this case since Rob Kardashian is seemingly present in their child’s life. Blac Chyna quickly replied,
“No it’s not when the other parenting successful it’s called co parenting But Greedy parents try to get child support because they’re not doing nothing [rocket ship emoji].”
Blac Chyna shares her 9-year-old son King Cairo with ex Tyga and 5-year-old daughter Dream with ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian.
Original Story: The legal battle between Blac Chyna and her ex Rob Kardashian continues to escalate!
Reportedly, Blac Chyna, 33, is detailing the aftermath of her breakup from Rob Kardashian, 34, in court and is accusing him of becoming unhinged after finding out she had moved on and began dating other people. According to court documents obtained by Radar, Chyna is back in court fighting against Rob’s attempt to block certain evidence from being revealed to the jury in their upcoming trial. Reportedly, Rob Kardashian doesn’t want jury members to see alleged threatening & homophobic messages he sent to Blac Chyna’s friend — nor does he want them to know that he dismissed his lawsuit accusing his ex-fiancée of assault.
As previously reported, Blac Chyna is suing her ex for revenge porn, accusing him of leaking naked photos of her online after their break up in 2017.
She is also going after Kim Kardashian, Khloé, Kris Jenner, and Kylie. Chyna believes Kris fabricated a lie that Chyna had assaulted Rob and told his sister Kim. Kim Kardashian then allegedly told her sisters to spread the story to E! execs. Khloé and her sisters reportedly refused to shoot ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ until Chyna’s contract was terminated.
E! ended up canceling ‘Rob & Chyna’ reality show despite it being greenlit for a second season. Blac Chyna believes the Kardashian/Jenners’ actions cost her tens of millions.
The family denies the allegations but was unsuccessful in having the suit dismissed before trial began.
As previously reported, Rob Kardashian recently filed to dismiss his assault lawsuit against his ex, Blac Chyna, without prejudice. Reportedly, a judge has already approved the former reality star’s motion to drop the case. In a recent interview, Rob Kardashian spoke on dismissing his lawsuit and revealed that he did so for the sake of Dream Kardashian, his 5-year-old daughter that he shares with Chyna, born Angela White.
In 2017 Rob sued Chyna for assault and claimed that while his ex was inebriated, she tried to strangle him with an iPhone charger cord. Rob also claims that Chyna repeatedly struck him in the face and head. The ‘Cash Only’ rapper has always denied those allegations and reportedly submitted unaired footage from ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ to the court that was filmed the day after the alleged attack, which she claims shows her ex unharmed.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!